No matter what Read more [...]
Overview: Akshat Yoga School invites you to take part in Yoga Teacher Training in Goa to plunge yourself into the mesmerizing world of Yoga. Goa is an outstanding place that offers you unblemished picturesque scenarios of sea-beaches surrounded by beautiful palm and coconut trees. Learn about the authentic and immaculate culture of Yoga under the guidance of renowned Yoga Gurus and trainers.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa is an ideal initiative taken by the certified and renowned Akshat Yoga School. The motive is to ventilate the holy and pure ideologies and philosophies of Yogic Culture to flourish a healthier and happier lifestyle. Amidst the beauty and tranquility of nature, you would get the opportunity to learn about the fundamentals of yoga such as – Hatha, Ashtanga, Adjustment, Alignment, Shat Kriyas, Meditation and Pranayama. Check out the highlights here.
- To learn the proper sense of body formations and physical movements – Hatha and Ashtanga
- For smooth transition from one pose to another – Vinyasa Yoga
- To develop a fundamental and traditional understanding of positioning – Adjustment and Alignment techniques
- Theoretical concept of Yoga as mentioned in the sacred books such as Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Bhagavad Gita and Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- To charge and nourish the dead brain cells – Pranayama
- To develop a sense of spiritual liberation and develop inner-exploration techniques – Dhyana or Meditation
- To understand the external and internal body structure – Human Anatomy classes
- Teaching methodology and demonstrations under the Yoga Teachers
- To get rid of the accumulated toxins from your body, practicing of Shat-Kriyas
- For exhilarating impact on your body, mind and soul – Mudra
- To intensify the focus and concentration level – Yoga Nidra
- Excursions to famous local places
Facilities: Food and Accommodation
The wholesome food is cooked by Yoga specialist chefs and is nutritious, delicious and strengthening. The Sattvic Bhojan is served thrice a day and helps in nourishing and replenishing the body, mind, and soul. It includes fresh fruits, vegetables, herbal tea, green tea, khichdi, and porridge. The unperturbed aura of the ashram helps the students to dive into the diverse but deep culture of Yoga. The students are provided all the basic amenities and 24*7 customer service.
About Akshat Yoga School
The motive is to introduce the students with the serene concept of Yoga to guide them towards the door of wisdom, knowledge, and enlightenment. The school offers transforming change in your personality by inviting you to its various Yoga Programs and Yoga Retreats in Goa. The certified Yoga school also provides certification to the students, after the completion of the courses. Be a part of this huge happy family to seek tranquility, love, and prosperity in life.